Portable Luggage Scale by Camry
Are you ever paranoid that you packed too much? Always. And you don’t have a scale so you do the whole lifting-it-off-the-ground guess game, “Oh, I think this weight is ok..I think”. Well this travel hand scale will be your best friend.
Packing Cubes by eBags
Variety packing cubes Buy on Amazon
Medium packing cubes Buy on Amazon
Slim packing cubes Buy on Amazon
We athletes “try” to pack as light as possible when on the road for away games since all we really need and use is one travel bag. If you’re like us, nothing is worse than getting ready for practice and having to dig all around and dig out all your nicely packed suitcase for your runaway shorts.
These eBags are great for organizing and compressing clothes into small spaces.
“Although I got my first set of packing cubes two years ago, I now have a total of fifteen packing cubes and each time I pack, I mix and match colors and sizes to organize my bag for that trip. Sometimes I use a bunch of small cubes and pack each day’s clothes in a separate packing cube. Mostly, though, I tend to group similar items in a cube, such as all my socks in one cube and all my shirts in another. No matter what, I organize my bag using packing cubes so I can pull out as little as possible each time I need something. You don’t need drawers, just simple packing cubes in your suitcase!” The Girl And Globe
Why packing cubes? (Via Travel Fashion Girl)
(1) Long-lasting – I’ve had mine for over 3 years and I’ve used them almost daily (2) Compression – By using them to compress your clothing, you can use the smaller packing cubes and travel for any trip with just a carry-on bag. Watch this packing video tutorial for more info (3) Organize – Separate your clothing by bottoms/tops; travel outfits (4) Practical – Ideal for organization/storage within hotel/hostel when shelf space is limited (5) Easy to Clean – Throw them in the wash (hang dry) after a trip or during for long term travels (6) Versatility – Use them for clothing, shoes, electronics, and anything else you want to store
Free – iTunes
Need to sign a PDF contract ASAP? Don’t have a printer? In a rush? With this app you can open your PDF on your phone or iPad, sign and date your document, and send it’s on it’s way.
1) Upload any PDF, Word, or rich text document from your iPhone or iPad’s Email, Dropbox, Camera, and more.
2) Sign realistically with your finger. People won’t even know your signature was electronic.
3) Email the signed document to anyone, or save the document to a free CudaSign (formerly SignNow) account.
People use CudaSign (formerly SignNow) to sign and fill documents including NDAs, sales agreements, celebrity endorsements, real estate contracts, financing agreements, permission slips, marriage documents, and more…
• Sign documents with just a finger
• No need to print, sign, or fax documents again
• Fill and complete PDF, Word, or rich text documents
• Turn a picture into a PDF
• Open documents from your email inbox, Dropbox, and more
• Archive documents into folders for organization and safe keeping
• Send a document to be signed by a client or coworker online or on their mobile device
Free – iTunes
TinyScan turns your iPhone/iPad into a portable scanner. Scans are saved to your phone as images or PDFs. Name and organize your scans into folders, or share them
Keep your team contracts, write-off receipts, a copy of your passport, drivers license, foreign worker permeant, and all other important documents just in case you lose them and to randomly show them.
* Scan documents, photos, receipts, or just about anything
* Lightning fast and gorgeously designed for both iPhone and iPad
* Batch mode combines multiple scans into a single PDF
* Scan in color, grayscale, or black & white
* Page edges are detected automagically
* 5 levels of contrast for crisp monochrome texts
* Set page sizes for PDF (Letter, Legal, A4, and more)
* Thumbnail or list view, sort scans by date or title
* Quick search by document title
* Protect your documents with a passcode
Electronic Travel Case by AmazonBasics
Buy on Amazon
Phone cord, computer cord, iPad cord, Go Pro, foreign sim cards, back up phone, adapters, hard drives, batteries, and every other electronic cord or small electronic you bring overseas shall go into this.
• Molded-EVA plastic exterior protects your gadgets
• Soft cotton jersey interior protects screens from scratches
• Two stretch mesh pockets hold small cameras and phones
• Zipper pockets organize cables or memory cards